Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Word

My Word! release party for Touchstones Journal

Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM, 4/14/2009
Location: Centre Stage

Come and enjoy food and entertainment as authors from this semester's Touchstones Journal read their published works at My Word!, Touchstones' release party. Also view some of the art pieces featured in Touchstones this semester. Prizes for the best of poetry, prose, and art in the Spring issue will be awarded at this time. Come join the festivities! My Word! is on April 14, at 7pm, at Centre Stage on UVU campus. Touchstones is UVU's literary and art journal, featuring the best of UVU students. Individual copies of the journal may be purchased at My Word! for $5.

1 comment:

  1. An absolute triumph! Thanks to the Touchstones staff and everyone else who was involved in making it a great event. We have some incredible talent here at UVU.

    ReplyDelete